Perfumers by day, thieves by night
As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in the 15th century, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They explained that they were perfumers and spice traders and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, that they rubbed on their hands, ears, and temples.
Present Day Plague Oil
Today, these same powerful aromatics can shield you from dangerous micro organisms at home, work and at play. The essential oils in this formula have been noted for antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and anti catarrhal properties while stimulating the immune, circulatory and respiratory systems. Shown to have a 99% kill rate against airborne viruses when diffused.
- It is an antiviral, antiseptic, disinfectant, astringent, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, breath freshener, deodorant, perfume.
- It should be added to a carrier oil to maximize skin coverage and minimize skin irritation.
- Kills germs on cuts, scrapes and sores, thereby keeping the wound germ free, to aid healing. 4Thieves PLAGUE blend is an all-natural anti-bacterial that won't cause bacteria to mutate.
- It's anti-viral qualities make it useful in combating cold sores and boils.
- Wear this blend on a scarf around your neck or on your shirt collar when you travel. This can help you avoid contracting airborne viruses or germs.
- Added to an oil burner or other type of diffuser, this blend kills airborne germs, bacteria, viruses and mildew.
- Add 1 - 2 drops to your humidifier or steamer unit.
- A diluted drop rubbed into your armpits (those with sensitive or shaved skin be wary) will kill the odor causing bacteria and make you smell delicious.
Highly concentrated essential oils. Use only a few drops at a time and diffuse no longer that 20 minutes.
Do not use if you are epileptic, pregnant or nursing.
Keep away from eyes & sensitive mucous membranes.
Cinnamon & clove oils can give a burning sensation for up to 5 minutes.
Rinse with carrier oil, if discomfort is too great, follow up with soap and water - do not use water first.
Keep out of the reach of children.
antiviral, antiparasitic, antibacterial
4Thieves PLAGUE SICK ROOM SPRAY 120ml
- Spray liberally in sick room to help speed recovery & protect caregivers
- Create a virus barrier by spraying over yourself before leaving the house
- Spray on surfaces such as door handles / shopping cards / toilet seats etc., to inactivate undesirable bacteria
- When hosting company, 'clean the air' before & after - your guests will appreciate the warm, inviting scent without realizing you are making an effort toward everyone's well being
- Not for use on infants or sensitive area of the body
4Thieves PLAGUE Essential Oil
Powerful Immune Booster / Kills Airborne Viruses & Parasites
10ml pure essential oil blend for diffusing / humidifier
- Create a pathogen KILLING ZONE by diffusing or spraying in an enclosed room
- Diffuse periodically for 20-25 munutes at a time to help protect the body against the onset of flu, colds & viruses
- Direct skin contact can result in extreme sensitization
- Do not ingest. Clove & eucalyptus are strong irritants
Thieves Oil is a remedial essential oil blend. 4Thieves PLAGUE OIL is the proprietary blend created by Woodland Botanicals.
Not to be confused with other thieves brands. We have never been associated with a MLM business.
Essential Oil Safety Precautions
- Consult with a qualified practitioner before using any Essential Oils, Absolutes or Carrier Oils.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Never apply, undiluted, directly to the skin.
- Never apply before or during sun exposure. Especially citrus oils
- Never use pure essential oils in the baths of babies or young children - always dilute in carrier oil first.
- Discontinue the use of essential oils immediately if you have an allergic reaction, and seek medical advice.
- Avoid unnecessary allergic reactions by testing a tiny area of skin on the inside of your elbow with a tiny amount of diluted essential oil. Cover with a sterile dressing, and wait 24 hours to see if there is a reaction. Discontinue use if there is any irritation.
- Keep essential oils away from eyes and mucus membranes. If this happens accidentally, splash immediately with tepid water. If discomfort persists, seek medical advice.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists recommend that Essential Oils are for external use only. Health Canada prohibits the promotion of internal use.
- Protect the quality of your essential oils by storing away from heat and light and in sealed amber glass bottles.
DYI Recipes for 4Thieves PLAGUE Essential Oil blend
Dissolve 1/4 cup sea salt (I use pink himalyan) into 2 cups boiling water and allow to cool.
Pour into spritzer and add up to 15 drops 4Thieves PLAGUE oil per 120ml salt water
* * Be aware… freshly shaved areas might sting a bit.
(PIT) PASTE DEODORANT
1/4 cup aluminum free baking soda
1/4 cup corn starch or arrowroot powder
3-4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
10 drops 4Thieves PLAGUE oil
Mix together until smooth & Voila!
* * This works so well you don't even have to wash first!
SICK ROOM SPRAY
Add 30 drops to 120ml distilled water.
Simply blend 6 drops 4Thieves PLAGUE oil in 2 ounces of any carrier oil. need a bottle? click here
Just a drop of 4Thieves PLAGUE oil will numb the pain and combat infection.
1 tsp. aluminum free baking soda
1/4 tsp powdered/fine grind sea salt
a few drops water to make a paste
1 drop 4Thieves PLAGUE oil
* * Cleeeen teeth yummmmm
Diffuse in enclosed area to eradicate harmful molds
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner.
A blend of five pure, extremely high grade essential oils, each with it's own inherent therapeutic properties.
Clove (syzygium aromaticum); Lemon (citrus limon); Cinnamon (cinnamomun verum); Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis); Eucalyptus Radiata.
INGREDIENTS: Pure, highest quality, cold pressed or steam distilled. Each one has been chemically analyzed and is certified free of pesticides, solvents, dilutions and contaminants of any kind.
Why are the premixed oils free?
It gives me an opportunity to participate in Sacred Economics, a GIFT ECONOMY. It allows me to be the change I wish to see in the world.
If you find value in them, I trust you to repay the gift with what you feel it was worth to you. That's all there is to it. Many Blessings, Pam